Sunday, May 27, 2012

So I realize that my posts have been few and far between since we've been home from Ethiopia, but as the twins' 2nd birthday draws near, I thought I'd share a few photos from our lives lately. They are growing so fast, and learning so much. Eliana is talking up a storm, and is wearing "big girl undies" during the day. Alex is obsessed with choo-choos and is constantly on the move. He's not talking as much as Eliana, but I know he understands just as much. Life is beautiful, and these two children are absolutely amazing.

*all photos shot with a Contax 645 or a Yashica, with film.









2 comments:

  1. These pictures are so heartwarming! Such precious babies you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly blessed. What beautiful children and what a sweet family! :-)

    ReplyDelete