Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh how they grow....

People are always commenting on how quickly Alex & Eliana are growing.  I look at them myself and think, "They look just like they did when we first held them!" 

It's difficult for me to see the changes when I am with them day in and day out.  But every once in awhile, I step back, and see what is really happening to my tiny babies....they are growing.  They aren't so tiny anymore, and when I look at these pictures we took yesterday, I realize that they are getting so much bigger. 

Both of them are walking (Eliana started 3 months after Alex...she's her own woman, and nobody get her to walk but herself!).  They eat like little piglets, no matter what we put on their plates.  They talk all the time, but we still don't know what they are saying.  They are quite good at signing, "Please, Thank you, Milk, Banana, and I love you."  And as you can see in the pictures below, they LOVE being outside, and they are quite the little dare devils.  Oh how I love our babies!


We continue to be quite amused by our little comedian.  She's a laugh a second.


First time on the slide, and she went for it over and over again.

Alex also loves the slide.  Isn't he nice and squeaky clean?

This is what happens when Mamma & Daddy don't catch them at the bottom of the slide.  Face plant.  That boys mouth is FULL of dirt.  I LOVE this picture!

They love walking through the grass, especially with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment