Thursday, December 16, 2010

T-Shirt & Hoodie Fundraiser Update...

Hey everyone!  We just wanted to give you a status update on our fundraiser.  As we stated in our original post about the t-shirts and hoodies, we didn't know if we would be able to get them out by Christmas.  Well, I spoke with the company that is going to make them for us, and because of the overload of the Christmas holiday, they are not going to be able to get them done on time.  It's possible we may not get them out until the New Year.

I feel awful, and in fact have lost sleep over this, especially since I know there were some of you who didn’t see the disclaimer about holiday delays.  I know there were many of you who bought these as Christmas gifts, so I hope the recipients of your gifts will be forgiving of the delay.

Please know that no matter what, you have played a huge role in helping us bring our babies home.  You have blessed us so much with your giving hearts.  I hope you will forgive us for the delay.  We will get your purchases to you as soon as we can!

1 comment:

  1. No hurt feelings here! I'll take it whenever I get it. I know how that goes with t-shirt sales. We just finished ours and I hope to never do them again!!

    ReplyDelete