Monday, July 4, 2011

Last of the Holiday Weekend...

Okay, so here is the last of the holiday weekend posts. Wes and I and A&E got to travel down to South Carolina, and spend a little time at my parents' house on the lake. My brother and his family were also there, and A&E had a blast with them. I never thought that my nephews would be so great with Alex & Eliana. They were awesome! Alex and Eliana LOVED their cousins. It was a sweet time. I look at these pictures, and I am constantly in awe of the fact that these are my children. Alex and Eliana are my son and daughter. And 3 months ago, we were in Ethiopia, just hoping that we would be coming home soon. It's amazing how much can change in so short a time.

This is the look she gave me after I told her not to pull on Bestemor's flowers.

Daddy & Son.

Adam, A&E, and Evan.

Corn hole.  My brother, Rune, could not beat Wes, no matter how hard he tried.

This and the next 3 pics demonstrate the many faces of Eliana.  The girl is a ham!




Handsome Evan.

Eliana LOVED being held by Evan.

Tyler was so good with Alex.



Entire family.  We are just missing my oldest brother and his family, who are currently in Ethiopia, waiting to complete the adoption of their twins.  We miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. We sure did miss being with you! Hard for all of us not to be there.

    ReplyDelete