Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Heart Behind Our Business...

I'm not really going to talk about adoption today, but I did want to mention that yesterday marked 11 months since we started the international adoption roller coaster ride.  Wow.  I can hardly believe it.  That's how long we spent trying to make things work with the foster care system.  Ugh.  Well, hopefully we'll have good news soon. :)

Today we revealed our new logo for our photography business.  I am SUPER excited about it, mainly because not only does it reflect the business we have with our brides, grooms, moms, dads, kids etc., but it also reflects our heart for the nations, adoption, the needy, the hurting....  I am thrilled!  So if you want you can swing by our photography blog and see the new logo, and the explanation behind it.  Stop by if you're curious!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment